The King in the North
Jeri-Spy - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)

Üyelik tarihi: Nov 2011
Nereden: Eskişehir
Mesajlar: 18.673
Konular: 1185
Favori Güreşçisi: Dean Ambrose
Rep Puanı: 31831
Rep Derecesi: Jeri-Spy Güreş tarihine altın harflerle yazıldın. Artık bir Hall Of Famer'sın. Jeri-Spy Güreş tarihine altın harflerle yazıldın. Artık bir Hall Of Famer'sın. Jeri-Spy Güreş tarihine altın harflerle yazıldın. Artık bir Hall Of Famer'sın. Jeri-Spy Güreş tarihine altın harflerle yazıldın. Artık bir Hall Of Famer'sın. Jeri-Spy Güreş tarihine altın harflerle yazıldın. Artık bir Hall Of Famer'sın. Jeri-Spy Güreş tarihine altın harflerle yazıldın. Artık bir Hall Of Famer'sın. Jeri-Spy Güreş tarihine altın harflerle yazıldın. Artık bir Hall Of Famer'sın. Jeri-Spy Güreş tarihine altın harflerle yazıldın. Artık bir Hall Of Famer'sın. Jeri-Spy Güreş tarihine altın harflerle yazıldın. Artık bir Hall Of Famer'sın. Jeri-Spy Güreş tarihine altın harflerle yazıldın. Artık bir Hall Of Famer'sın. Jeri-Spy Güreş tarihine altın harflerle yazıldın. Artık bir Hall Of Famer'sın.
Jeri-Spy - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
Jeri-Spy Jeri-Spy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır  

Rep Puanı: 31831
Mesajlar: 18.673

Standart

Hayırlı olsun, bakalım.
imza

"It's truly amazing to me how one bad decision can change your entire life. You can choose who ou put your trust in. Treat them like family. Treat them like blood. Together, you build a juggernaut. You become absolutely invincible. And watch as they plunge knife into your back. Watch as that betrayal sends them straight to the top. Right where they wanted to be.

The world needs someone like Dean Ambrose to make sure someone like Seth Rollins doeesn't get too comfortable. You see Seth Rollins thinks becae he calls himself the future, that he's untouchable. But he's not. Just sorround yourself with all the suits and seeka fans you want. It won't matter. Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum can't save you. Your big red lapdog can barely stand you, let alone save you. Even mom and daddy can't save you.

Did you honestly think a trip to a local clipping on trumped up charges is enough to keep me from getting my hands on you?
The truth is, Seth, once upon a time, you made a bad decision. You betrayed your brothers. You betrayed your brothers. Now I'm going to take everything from you. You safety, your security, your smile, peace of mind, your well-being. Your WWE World Heavyweight Championship." - Dean Ambrose.

deviantART
steam jeri_spy
Jeri-Spy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır