Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Цариград-Турция
Tommaso Ciampa
-
Outer beauty is always more important than inner beauty. Because people judge you based on your type at first sight. It takes time for them to judge based on your character. That's why we dress up when we go out and take care to wear our cleanest clothes.

Iron Cannonball

Maxxinemum Beauty
Katılım
26 Kas 2013
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Цариград-Турция
Tommaso Ciampa
-
Do you smoke??

Ah no no no. If one day I decide to kill myself, I'd rather do this quickly. Maybe I shoot my head with gun or maybe I jump from highest area any building.

rap

Bozkurt
Katılım
9 Ocak 2014
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
İstanbul
Matt Sydal
-
Problem 1 is Dolph Ziggler and Evan Bourne are brothers.
Problem 2 Former ECW Tag Team Champions JOMO AND STEVE.

Now lets look to the problem 1 . Dolph Ziggler and Bourne are brothers

Evan Matt Bourne a former Latinline members but he hit our family hit from behind and to our family and to our nation he betrayed and we fired him. We are Latin, we are greatest of nations. But Bourne you are American you are not great. You are only american your are stupid,you are useless. Do you Know? You americans, your everything we to europeans you be in debt to İtalians,spanish. So to Europe. You don't have history and you dont have a success. You and your nation are not importance to me and you are an insignificant dog. Your end has came your and of your nation It will be crushed under the feet of the great Latin nation .And I have advice for your stupid little brother Mike Bourne .Don't get involved in this.

Iron Cannonball

Maxxinemum Beauty
Katılım
26 Kas 2013
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Цариград-Турция
Tommaso Ciampa
-
In these elections, I will vote for Kılıçdaroğlu in such a way that even the Gods and devils of underground mythology will react by saying *What the hell*.

Üst